Encorp publishes a seasonal Journal to keep beverage industry members knowledgeable and informed on the New Brunswick Beverage Containers Program, as well as showcase our recycling research and initiatives that aim to increase beverage container recycling rates in the province.
You can read all previous and current issues of our Journal in their integrity here.
- Planning Is Well Underway for the New EPR Beverage Containers Program Coming April 1, 2024
- Distributors Must Register as “Brand Owners” for the New EPR Beverage Containers Program
- Remitting Beverage Container Deposits to Encorp – Important Note About HST
- Encorp to Launch New Recycling Heroes in School Program
- Encorp’s Community Cleanup Grants Are a Success for a Third Year in a Row
In this edition:
- Information for Distributors on Encorp’s Website
- Encorp Preparing Modernization/Restructuring Plan for NB Beverage Containers Program
- “Be a Recycling Hero!” Campaign in Full Swing!
- Re-Centre Celebrates 6th Anniversary – Merges with Re-Express
- Reminder: Reference Tools Available to Navigate Recent Changes to the Beverage Containers Program