- April 18 – Encorp Atlantic and La Bikery Celebrate Earth Day with Innovative Bike Rack Near Moncton City Hall
- June 7 – Re-Express Pilot Kicks Off in Moncton. Express Beverage Container Recycling Depot Opens at 55 Vaughan Harvey Blvd.
- May 31 – Grand Opening for New Express Beverage Container Recycling Depot Set for World Environment Day(Update – June 4, 2018: The date for the Grand Opening Event has been pushed back to June 6th due to the rain and cold forecasted for June 5th.)
- April 17 – Encorp Atlantic Celebrates Earth Day with the Launch of Re-Express! New Beverage Container Recycling Pilot Project Recruiting 1,000 Participants
- April 17 – Re360 Green Boxes Make Recycling Empty Beverage Containers Faster at Redemption Centres and Reduce Ecological Footprint
- June 6 – Encorp Atlantic’s Final Report on Beverage Container Recycling Research Projects: Convenience Measured in Seconds!
- April 19 – Encorp Atlantic to Offer New Environmental Pilot Project in Two Greater Moncton Recycling Centres
- April 21 – Re-Centre Pilot Project Celebrates Second Year Anniversary. New Self-Serve Drop-Off Units Accepting Cardboard and E-Waste Launched
- June 1 – Encorp Atlantic Launches New Express Service at Redemption Centres in Fredericton and Shediac
- April 21 –Re-Centre Pilot Project Celebrates First Year Anniversary. New Partnership with United Way Makes it Easy for Recyclers to Support Local Community
- October 23 – Encorp Atlantic’s Re-Centre Pilot Project Receives Greater Moncton Chamber of Commerce’s Environmental Excellence Award
- August 6 –Re-Centre Beverage Container Recycling Pilot Project More than Halfway Towards Reaching Its Registrations Goal
- April 15 – New Recycling Centres Launched On Earth Day in Moncton Aim to Revolutionize Beverage Container Recycling