Encorp Atlantic’s collection & transportation service provider, G.M. Rioux & Fils, collects all non-alcoholic deposit-bearing beverage containers from redemption centres throughout the province. It follows a regular pickup schedule.
If you need to schedule a pickup or replenish shipping supplies (bulk bags, pallets, tubs, tags, etc.), please contact one of the following, depending on the type of container:
- Non-alcoholic beverage containers (Encorp Atlantic) : G.M. Rioux – 506-473-1764
- Alcoholic beverage containers (NB Liquor): Rayan Investments Ltd – 506-858-1600
- Plastic bags (Encorp Atlantic): G.M. Rioux – 506-473-1764
- Refillable beer bottles (local breweries): Department of Environment and Local Government to identify the local agent in your area.
Redemption centre operators are encouraged to take note of the following procedures.
Please click on the links provided to download and send us your incident report form.
Encorp Atlantic uses a systematic sampling method to monitor the level of compliance and report on a regular basis to individual redemption centres with the necessary adjustments. More information can be found in the following document:
- Accuracy Controls – New Brunswick Redemption Centres
(PDF format – dated January 2010)