With continued operational efficiencies brought about over the last few years and a stable materials market, Encorp Atlantic was able to report, as of March 31, 2019, another good fiscal year. Our contribution to the New Brunswick Environmental Trust Fund (ETF) has yet again set a record. Yearly environmental fees paid for fiscal 2019, including profit sharing for non-alcoholic product distributors, amounts to $7,533,000. This is the highest yearly total contribution by Encorp Atlantic to the ETF since the inception of New Brunswick’s Beverage Containers Program in 1993. The total amount contributed to the ETF since its very beginning is now $141,054,000.
- Changes to Beverage Containers Program Exclusion Policy – New Containers Now Deposit-Bearing. March 25, 2020
- COVID-19 Instructions from NB Department of Environment and Local Government: All Redemption Centres Must Close Until Further Notice March 23, 2020
- Update – March 23, 2020 – COVID-19 – Local Redemption Centres Temporarily Closed March 23, 2020
- Notice from Encorp: COVID-19 – Advance from Encorp & New Directives Concerning Pick Ups (G.M. Rioux) March 20, 2020
- Notice from Encorp: COVID-19 – Expect Delays & Notify G.M. Rioux of Reduced Hours & Closures March 19, 2020