With continued operational efficiencies brought about over the last few years and a stable materials market, Encorp Atlantic was able to report, as of March 31, 2019, another good fiscal year. Our contribution to the New Brunswick Environmental Trust Fund (ETF) has yet again set a record. Yearly environmental fees paid for fiscal 2019, including profit sharing for non-alcoholic product distributors, amounts to $7,533,000. This is the highest yearly total contribution by Encorp Atlantic to the ETF since the inception of New Brunswick’s Beverage Containers Program in 1993. The total amount contributed to the ETF since its very beginning is now $141,054,000.
- Recycling Heroes Inspire Murals – Encorp Atlantic and Festival Inspire Come Together to Create Murals with an Environmental Focus Across the Province June 25, 2020
- Reminder: Reference Tools Available to Navigate Recent Changes to the Beverage Containers Program June 4, 2020
- No Used Beverage Container Should End Up as Litter! New Campaign – Launched During Canadian Environment Week – Aims to Make New Brunswickers Think Twice Before Littering, Always Choose Recycling Instead June 4, 2020
- Notice: Repayment of Redemption Centre Assistance Program (COVID-19 Pandemic) & Other Important Reminders May 22, 2020
- Notice: New Deposit-Bearing Beverage Containers + Cannabis Beverages May 15, 2020