Encorp is currently working on drafting and reviewing a Redemption Centre Licensing Standards and Best Practices Manual in collaboration with the Department of Environment and Local Government (DELG) and industry stakeholders. The manual will be a practical reference to assist all redemption centres in meeting a series of new and revised requirements set by DELG for obtaining and maintaining a Redemption Centre operating licence. The manual will present all these required standards in an easy-to-understand manner and include best practices, tips, strategies, printable checklists and other tools for redemption centre owners and managers to enhance their business and provide the public with a consistent and reliable level of service.
RC Standards Manual
- Recycling Heroes Inspire Murals – Encorp Atlantic and Festival Inspire Come Together to Create Murals with an Environmental Focus Across the Province June 25, 2020
- Reminder: Reference Tools Available to Navigate Recent Changes to the Beverage Containers Program June 4, 2020
- No Used Beverage Container Should End Up as Litter! New Campaign – Launched During Canadian Environment Week – Aims to Make New Brunswickers Think Twice Before Littering, Always Choose Recycling Instead June 4, 2020
- Notice: Repayment of Redemption Centre Assistance Program (COVID-19 Pandemic) & Other Important Reminders May 22, 2020
- Notice: New Deposit-Bearing Beverage Containers + Cannabis Beverages May 15, 2020