3-year full-time contract
Encorp Atlantic is searching for a resourceful individual with experience in project implementation to fill an immediate Implementation Coordinator position.
Reporting to the IT & Engineering Team Lead, the Implementation Coordinator is responsible for planning, coordinating, and executing the installation of Encorp’s IT systems at various client sites.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform site visits to reinforce client relations, to study existing facilities and to assist in planning activities.
- Coordinate with clients to determine requirements and create detailed implementation plans and schedules.
- Prepare reports, manuals and other documentation on Encorp’s IT systems.
- Purchase, assemble and configure equipment prior to each site installation in accordance with implementation plans.
- Travel to customer sites across the province with the required equipment.
- Perform installation of required cabling and IT equipment.
- Perform final configuration and commissioning of the system.
- Provide training to clients and end-users.
- Provide after-implementation support to clients via phone and email.
- Participate in an on-call rotation with other IT support staff to provide after-hours (weekend) support to clients (approximately 1 day per month).
Education and Expertise Required:
The Implementation Coordinator position requires that the incumbent has completed a college program in information technology or engineering technology. An equivalent of combined education and experience may also be considered. A minimum of two years of experience in a similar role is required.
Key competencies include:
- Good communication, planning and organizational skills.
- Self-motivated and can-do attitude.
- Ability to adapt and overcome obstacles.
- Knowledge of information systems and computer/networking technology.
- Ability to understand how projects fit into the larger business objective.
- Ability to take initiative and strong desire to succeed.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Experience in site installations: cabling, mounting equipment, ladder work, computer configuration.
- Ability to work and communicate in both official languages.
- Valid driver’s licence and ability to drive a service truck with trailer.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants should send a cover letter and CV to the attention of Tim Pidgeon – IT & Engineering Team Lead (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Deadline to apply: July 22, 2021