During the winter months, we all need to be extra vigilant with making sure that all customers’ used beverage containers get emptied. Left over liquids create havoc on RC floors and collection trucks. Slippery floors make for dangerous working conditions. Make sure that all your workspaces remain clean and dry. Please remind your customers on the importance of emptying their beverage containers! Note that special attention to this matter should be paid by RCs which receive large amounts of beverage containers from school programs.
- No Used Beverage Container Should End Up as Litter. New Campaign Aims to Make New Brunswickers Think Twice Before Littering, Always Choose Recycling Instead. June 1, 2020
- Notice: Repayment of Redemption Centre Assistance Program (COVID-19 Pandemic) & Other Important Reminders May 22, 2020
- Notice: New Deposit-Bearing Beverage Containers + Cannabis Beverages May 15, 2020
- COVID-19 Update – Redemption Centres Can Now Reopen! May 10, 2020
- Update – May 10, 2020 – COVID-19 – Redemption Centres Are Reopening! May 10, 2020