Statistics as of December 31, 2019 for our Re-Express pilot project. We love seeing how popular the Re-Station is among Re-Express members – they continue to prefer this payment option along with Interac e-Transfer. On average, Re-Express members cash out their deposit-bearing beverage containers refund after 8 visits to the Re-Express depot.
Re-Express – End of Year Statistics
- Recycling Heroes Inspire Murals – Encorp Atlantic and Festival Inspire Come Together to Create Murals with an Environmental Focus Across the Province June 25, 2020
- Reminder: Reference Tools Available to Navigate Recent Changes to the Beverage Containers Program June 4, 2020
- No Used Beverage Container Should End Up as Litter! New Campaign – Launched During Canadian Environment Week – Aims to Make New Brunswickers Think Twice Before Littering, Always Choose Recycling Instead June 4, 2020
- Notice: Repayment of Redemption Centre Assistance Program (COVID-19 Pandemic) & Other Important Reminders May 22, 2020
- Notice: New Deposit-Bearing Beverage Containers + Cannabis Beverages May 15, 2020