Since last June, Re-Express and Re-Centre participants in the Moncton area can use a retail option called “Re-Station” located at the entrance of Sobeys (Vaughan Harvey Blvd., Moncton) to access their online account. Results thus far are very positive with the over 3,200 research participants. The Re-Station is very easy to use and lets interested Sobeys customers register to participate in the Re-Express pilot project. It also allows both Re-Express and Re-Centre participants to withdraw funds from their account. The Re-Station concept is being tested to allow all stakeholders to evaluate future retail partnership possibilities with added convenience for consumers.
- Changes to Beverage Containers Program Exclusion Policy – New Containers Now Deposit-Bearing. March 25, 2020
- COVID-19 Instructions from NB Department of Environment and Local Government: All Redemption Centres Must Close Until Further Notice March 23, 2020
- Update – March 23, 2020 – COVID-19 – Local Redemption Centres Temporarily Closed March 23, 2020
- Notice from Encorp: COVID-19 – Advance from Encorp & New Directives Concerning Pick Ups (G.M. Rioux) March 20, 2020
- Notice from Encorp: COVID-19 – Expect Delays & Notify G.M. Rioux of Reduced Hours & Closures March 19, 2020