Late last fall, Encorp Atlantic and its new collection & transportation service provider, GM Rioux Transport, unveiled a new fleet of trucks and compaction trailers. This new generation of trucks will provide cleaner technology and more fuel efficiency to our daily collection services. This change also enabled Encorp Atlantic to reduce the sorting list from 13 to 8 sorts. This is a win-win for everyone along the line. From faster service for customers at RCs to less sorting for redemption centre staff, as well as lower operating costs and better fuel economy for the Program.
New Fleet of Trucks and Reduced Sorting
- No Used Beverage Container Should End Up as Litter. New Campaign Aims to Make New Brunswickers Think Twice Before Littering, Always Choose Recycling Instead. June 1, 2020
- Notice: Repayment of Redemption Centre Assistance Program (COVID-19 Pandemic) & Other Important Reminders May 22, 2020
- Notice: New Deposit-Bearing Beverage Containers + Cannabis Beverages May 15, 2020
- COVID-19 Update – Redemption Centres Can Now Reopen! May 10, 2020
- Update – May 10, 2020 – COVID-19 – Redemption Centres Are Reopening! May 10, 2020