This dashboard shows statistics from Encorp Atlantic’s Re-Express pilot project during its first four months. We’re pleased to see that our Re-Station located inside Sobeys Vaughan Harvey is a pretty popular method Re-Express members use to cash out! Also worth mentioning is the fact that 52% of visits to the Re-Express depot take place during after-hours (meaning hours when traditional redemption centres are typically closed). Knowing when consumers are most likely to drop off their recyclable containers helps make the case for adjusting redemption centre hours or having more self-serve depots available to respond to consumer needs.
Re-Express Dashboard – Pilot Project’s First 4 Months
- Changes to Beverage Containers Program Exclusion Policy – New Containers Now Deposit-Bearing. March 25, 2020
- COVID-19 Instructions from NB Department of Environment and Local Government: All Redemption Centres Must Close Until Further Notice March 23, 2020
- Update – March 23, 2020 – COVID-19 – Local Redemption Centres Temporarily Closed March 23, 2020
- Notice from Encorp: COVID-19 – Advance from Encorp & New Directives Concerning Pick Ups (G.M. Rioux) March 20, 2020
- Notice from Encorp: COVID-19 – Expect Delays & Notify G.M. Rioux of Reduced Hours & Closures March 19, 2020