Coming in 2016! The Re-Centre depots will soon be connected to the electrical grid in order to improve reliability. However, they will remain “net-zero” as they will be producing enough solar energy to offset the energy they consume from the grid.
Re-Centre Depots’ Energy Consumption
- Changes to Beverage Containers Program Exclusion Policy – New Containers Now Deposit-Bearing. March 25, 2020
- COVID-19 Instructions from NB Department of Environment and Local Government: All Redemption Centres Must Close Until Further Notice March 23, 2020
- Update – March 23, 2020 – COVID-19 – Local Redemption Centres Temporarily Closed March 23, 2020
- Notice from Encorp: COVID-19 – Advance from Encorp & New Directives Concerning Pick Ups (G.M. Rioux) March 20, 2020
- Notice from Encorp: COVID-19 – Expect Delays & Notify G.M. Rioux of Reduced Hours & Closures March 19, 2020