How Can I Register As a Distributor?

All distributors of beverage containers must register with the New Brunswick Department of Environment and Local Government.

How Can I Find Out If my Beverage Container is Taxable?

Information on how the GST/GST applies to beverages is available in the following info sheet from the Canada Revenue Agency: Beverages GST/HST Info Sheet.

How Should I Label my Beverage Containers?

The Beverage Container Program has guidelines for distributors regarding labeling of beverage containers. These guidelines can be found here on the Beverage Containers Program web page. A link is also provided on our web page “Important Information for Distributors“.


Send us an email and we'll get back to you, ASAP.


© 2017 Encorp Atlantic Inc.        506.389.7320 | 1-877-389-7320 | info@encorpatl.ca

Log in with your credentials

Forgot your details?